(UPDATED COVID-19 CONDITIONS IN RED):
- To confirm any reservation, a deposit of 20% of the cruise cost per passenger is required within 8 business days from the booking date. Only when this deposit is received the booking is considered confirmed. For charters, a deposit of 20% from total amount will be required.
- The deposit can be used as future credit for you, a friend/relative in the event that Ecuadorian or Galapagos borders close due to COVID-19 or the country of origin of the passenger has done the same. In this case, a credit note will be issued and will be valid for use for cruises departing before December 31st, 2022 subject to availability.
- If no deposit is received within 8 business days, the blocked spaces will be released.Final payment (80% balance) must be completed 30 days prior to the cruise departure date for individual bookings; and 90 days prior to the cruise departure date for charters.
- The final payment can be used as future credit in the event that Ecuadorian or Galapagos borders close due to COVID-19 or the country of origin of the passenger has done the same. The credit note will be valid for cruising before December 31st, 2022. Alternatively, the 80% balance payment can be refunded for the same COVID-19 related reasons exposed above.
- Finally, for cruises booked until March 31st, 2021, with cruise sailing in 2021, guests will be allowed to change cruise dates at no extra cost subject to availability. This change will be possible if notified 30 days before cruise departure for individual reservations or 60 days prior cruise date for charters.
REGULAR CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to the cruise departure date, only the deposit will be withheld.
- Cancellations made between 29 to 0 days before the cruise departure date, a penalty of 100% will.
- Cancellations made 90 or more days prior to the cruise departure date, only the deposit will be withheld.
- Cancellations made between 89 to 0 days before the cruise departure date, a penalty of 100% will be withheld.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & TRAVEL INSURANCE
All reservations, modifications, and/or cancellations must be sent to your sales representative in writing. No verbal confirmations, modifications, or cancellations will be accepted. Please note rates and policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of changes in policies all confirmed bookings as well as new ones will be readjusted accordingly.
We strongly recommend passengers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy for protection from any potential loss before/during your trip. Our company will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by reasons beyond our control and no refunds or partial refunds will be given for late cancellations or no shows.
Partners & Memberships