|MONSERRAT GALAPAGOS CRUISES RATES : 2022
|GROSS RATES||4D / 3N||5D / 4N||7D / 6N||8D / 7N||9D / 8N||11D / 10N||12D / 11N||15D / 14N|
|Lower Deck Cabin||USD 1,935||USD 2,849||USD 3,870||USD 4,279||USD 4,699||USD 5,699||USD 5,999||USD 7,599|
|Upper Deck Cabin||USD 2,069||USD 2,999||USD 4,099||USD 4,549||USD 4,999||USD 5,999||USD 6,399||USD 7,999|
|Charter – Maximum 16 passengers||USD 30,940||USD 45,015||USD 61,435||USD 68,119||USD 74,845||USD 90,045||USD 95,745||USD 120,065|
|Charter – Maximum 20 passengers||USD 38,293||USD 55,841||USD 76,141||USD 84,379||USD 92,701||USD 111,701||USD 118,541||USD 148,941|
|PEAK SEASON – GROSS RATES||4D / 3N||5D / 4N||7D / 6N||8D / 7N||9D / 8N||11D / 10N||12D / 11N||15D / 14N|
|Lower Deck Cabin||USD 2,135||USD 3,049||USD 4,070||USD 4,579||USD 4,999||USD 5,999||USD 6,399||USD 7,999|
|Upper deck Cabin||USD 2,269||USD 3,199||USD 4,299||USD 4,849||USD 5,299||USD 6,299||USD 6,799||USD 8,399|
|Charter – Maximum 16 passengers||USD 33,980||USD 48,055||USD 64,475||USD 72,679||USD 79,405||USD 94,605||USD 101,825||USD 126,145|
|Charter – Maximum 20 passengers||USD 42,093||USD 59,641||USD 79,941||USD 90,079||USD 98,401||USD 117,401||USD 126,141||USD 156,541|
- Cabin accommodation.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- All meals.
- All activities and excursions as depicted in the itineraries in company of a bilingual naturalist guide.
- Snorkeling equipment.
RATES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket to and from Galapagos.
- Galapagos fee USD 100.00 (Subject to change).
- Galapagos Control Transit Card USD 20.00.
- Alcoholic and non – alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities to guides and crew.
- Personals expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Season Rates apply from December 19th 2021 until January 6th, 2022
- Single supplement 50%
- Child discount is of 15% if travelling with 2 adults and under 12 years of age.
discount does not apply on discounted or promotional rates
- Children of all ages are allowed onboard but parents are and will be held fully responsible and liable for their kids safety during the entire cruise
- Cruise itinerary is subject to change at any time for situations beyond our company’s control
ADDITIONAL SERVICESOFFERED ON BOARD
- Snorkeling equipment is available in average sizes onboard complimentary
- Wetsuits are also available at an additional cost to all guests
- Passengers can open a tab for their bar and boutique consumption
- Tabs must be settled the last night of the cruise in us dollars and in cash
- It is mandatory to use the operational flights booked by our cruise company. A penalty of USD 50 will apply for using other flights. Flight rates & schedules are subject to change anytime
- Please note that if your directly booked your flight to the Galapagos and it arrives earlier to the islands than our scheduled operational flight, you will have to wait at Galapagos airport until arrival of the rest of the group in your cruise. If your Galapagos flight arrives later than our scheduled flight, additional transport costs may be applicable to reach the yacht. The same will happen for your return flight to Quito or Guayaquil. Please note that any missed excursions cannot be claimed when booking your own flights.
|GALAPAGOS FLIGHT RATES|
|ROUTE||NET RATE PER PERSON|
|Quito – Galapagos – Quito||USD 500|
|Quito – Galapagos – Guayaquil or Quito – Galapagos – Quito||USD 500|
|Guayaquil – Galapagos – Guayaquil||USD 500|
Partners & Memberships